- Kubly honored
- Posted Jan. 17, 2012 midnight
- State Sen. Gary Kubly, who was diagnosed with ALS, or Lou Gehrig's disease in December 2010, won't seek re-election but is ready to represent the people of District 20 one more time after 16 years working in the halls of the Capitol. Last Sunday, community members honored Kubly with a lunch at Prairie’s Edge Casino Resort, sponsored by the DFL-7th District Central Committee.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Food troubles close to home
- A Stormy Trip Down the River
- Local Women Give a Dam
- Piece of community project stolen: custom bench gone from Wegda...
- Fiesta Ambassador candidates announced
- City council weighs pros and cons of new fire hall, calls for p...
- Fiesta Days schedule
- Dam removal: A better way to control invasives
- Heart of the Prairie Days this Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Jennie-O, Methodist Church team up to donate buckets of good will
- T-Hawks Maroney qualifies for state tennis tournament
- Read more top stories