- Bridge work in Lagoon Park
- Posted July 20, 2012 midnight
- Crews are currently working on repairing flood damage from years past underneath bridges in Lagoon Park, taking advantage of the drawn down water levels. If you look closely, you can see where stones have been freshly reset, and it's easy to see where things need to be filled in.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Submarine to share name with Minnesota
- Early Bird deadline June 7 for Ridgewater Summer Camp for Youth
- Minnesota Water Trails 50th Anniversary this weekend
- Community steps in to keep the Multicultural Celebration going
- County approves update to GIS system
- Women’s Expo to feature 51 booths, 4 breakout sessions
- Luther Haven receives five-star rating
- Read more top stories