- Disc golf course, Montevideo
- Posted Sept. 5, 2012 midnight
- Thanks to a grant from Blue Cross/Blue Shield, written by CURE, a grant from the Montevideo Community Foundation and support from Bill’s Supermarket, Sunset Lodge No. 109 was able to raise $5,500 for a disc golf course in Lagoon Park. The nine-hole course was set up last week, and took about five days to complete.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Food troubles close to home
- A Stormy Trip Down the River
- Local Women Give a Dam
- Piece of community project stolen: custom bench gone from Wegda...
- Fiesta Ambassador candidates announced
- City council weighs pros and cons of new fire hall, calls for p...
- Fiesta Days schedule
- Dam removal: A better way to control invasives
- Heart of the Prairie Days this Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Jennie-O, Methodist Church team up to donate buckets of good will
- T-Hawks Maroney qualifies for state tennis tournament
- Read more top stories