Events around the area. Regular Weekly and Monthly Meetings:
• AA: Thursdays at 8 p.m. at Carnegie Hall and Sundays open meeting from 10 to 11 a.m. at the Community Center.
• AL-ANON: Thursdays at 8 p.m. at Our Savior's Lutheran Church and every Monday at 7 p.m. at 205 N. 8th St., Montevideo.
• Gluten Intolerance Support Group - For individuals with an intolerance to gluten/wheat or diagnosed with celiac disease. Jan Bartell: (320) 297-1103 or (320) 598-3355 or Anna Landmark: (320) 226-4569.
• NA: Every Thursday at The House (corner of Benson Rd. & Ashmore Ave.) 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Open to all who struggle with any type of addiction. John Enstad at (320) 296-1326.
• Sexual Abuse Survivors Support Group: Meets weekly. For more information, call (320) 269-7397 or 888-564-4894.
• Toastmasters speaking club: Thursdays from 12 - 1 p.m., upstairs in the Willmar Public Library. Easy to follow instruction learning to be comfortable speaking before others as in seeking employment. All are welcome, all ages, come visit.
• TOPS: Thursdays at 5:30 p.m. at the Montevideo Community Center. For information call (320) 269-6294.
• Women's Issues Therapy Group: Call (320) 235-5411.