Events around the area. Regular Weekly and Monthly Meetings:
Regular Weekly and Monthly Meetings:
• AA: Thursdays at 8 p.m. at Carnegie Hall and Sundays open meeting from 10 to 11 a.m. at the Community Center.
• Gluten Intolerance Support Group - For individuals with an intolerance to gluten/wheat or diagnosed with celiac disease. Jan Bartell: (320) 297-1103 or (320) 598-3355 or Anna Landmark: (320) 226-4569.
• Infant Loss Support Group: The Journey of Healing Hearts meets at 7 p.m. on the second and fourth Sundays of the month at Dawson Covenant Church.
• Sexual Abuse Survivors Support Group: Meets weekly. For more information, call (320) 269-7397 or 888-564-4894.
• Women's Issues Therapy Group: Call (320) 235-5411.
Other Area Events:
• Sunday, Dec. 23 - Lillejulaften Service at Calvary of Willmar: The public is invited to a Norwegian language worship service to be held at: Calvary Lutheran Church, 302 Olena Avenue SE, Willmar, Sunday, Dec. 23, at 7 p.m. The service is called Lillejulaften (Little Christmas Eve) and will feature Norwegian scripture reading, prayers, sermon, and songs. The service folder will be in Norwegian with full English translation. Men women and children who have a bunad (Norwegian festive costume) or Norwegian sweaters are encouraged to wear them to the service. Fellowship time follows the service with coffee and treats.