Events around the area. Regular Weekly and Monthly Meetings:
Regular Weekly and Monthly Meetings:
• AL-ANON: Thursdays at 8 p.m. at Our Savior's Lutheran Church and every Monday at 7 p.m. at 205 N. 8th St., Montevideo.
• The Chippewa County-Montevideo Hospital Dementia Caregiver Support and Education Group: meets in the Clinic Conference Room at the Chippewa County-Montevideo Hospital on the fourth Monday of the month, from 6-7:30 p.m. and the fourth Thursday of the month, from 10-11:30 a.m. Pre-registration is not required. Call Gretchen Reeves at 320-321-8266 for more information.
• Depression & Bipolar Support Group: Fourth Monday of the month at the Wellness Center in Granite Falls. For more info call (320) 564-1889.
• Gluten Intolerance Support Group - For individuals with an intolerance to gluten/wheat or diagnosed with celiac disease. Jan Bartell: (320) 297-1103 or (320) 598-3355 or Anna Landmark: (320) 226-4569.
• HIV: Family and Friends Support Group: at Woodland Centers, 1125 SE 6th St., Willmar. Second and fourth Mondays at 5:30 p.m.
• Sexual Abuse Survivors Support Group: Meets weekly. For more information, call (320) 269-7397 or 888-564-4894.
• Women's Issues Therapy Group: Call (320) 235-5411.
• Weight Watchers: Mondays at Hope Reformed Church in Montevideo (Lincoln & 17th St.) Weigh-in at 5:30 p.m., meeting begins at 6:30 p.m.