Events around the area. Regular Weekly and Monthly Meetings:
Regular Weekly and Monthly Meetings:
• Adolescent AA: Tuesdays at 4 p.m., 145 8th Ave in Granite Falls. Call (320) 981-0302 for more information.
• Countryside Public Health WIC voucher pickup:
-Jan. 15: Countryside Public Health Office, Montevideo 9-3
• EDA: Third Tuesday of the month at 7:30 a.m. in the Chamber of Commerce board room.
• Flying Geese Quilters: Third Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m. at the Montevideo Community Center.
• Gluten Intolerance Support Group - For individuals with an intolerance to gluten/wheat or diagnosed with celiac disease. Jan Bartell: (320) 297-1103 or (320) 598-3355 or Anna Landmark: (320) 226-4569.
• The Metabolic Syndrome Patient Education Program Support Group: Third Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. in the Clinic Conference Room. For more information call 269-8878.
• The Metabolic Syndrome Patient Education Program Public Information Session: Third Tuesday of the month at 7:30 p.m. in the Clinic Conference Room. For more information call 269-8878.
• Order of the Eastern Star: Meets at 7:30 p.m., at the Masonic Lodge, Montevideo, on the second Tuesday of the month. (Sept.-June).
• Tri-County Sportsman Club: Second Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. (gun range).
• Sexual Abuse Survivors Support Group: Meets weekly. For more information, call (320) 269-7397 or 888-564-4894.
• Women's Issues Therapy Group: Call (320) 235-5411.