Events around the area. Regular Weekly and Monthly Meetings:
Regular Weekly and Monthly Meetings:
• Countryside Public Health WIC voucher pickup:
-March 6: Countryside Public Health Office, Granite Falls 9-3
• Gluten Intolerance Support Group - For individuals with an intolerance to gluten/wheat or diagnosed with celiac disease. Jan Bartell: (320) 297-1103 or (320) 598-3355 or Anna Landmark: (320) 226-4569.
• HIV: Living Positive Support Group at Woodland Centers, 1125 SE 6th St., Willmar. First and third Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m. Call 1-800-992-1716.
• MOPS (Mothers of Pre-schoolers): Meets (Sept. - May ) the first and third Wednesdays of the month, Calvary Baptist Church, 716 Benson Road, in Montevideo; 9:15-11:30 a.m.; Contact Kristin Zeidler at 321-1135 for more info.
• Sexual Abuse Survivors Support Group: Meets weekly. For more information, call (320) 269-7397 or 888-564-4894.
• TOPS: Wednesday mornings 8:30 a.m. at the Montevideo Community Center. (320) 269-5194 for info.
• Western Minnesota Shrine Club: First Wednesday at 6 p.m.
• Women's Issues Therapy Group: Call (320) 235-5411.