Events around the area. Regular Weekly and Monthly Meetings:
Regular Weekly and Monthly Meetings:
• Gluten Intolerance Support Group - For individuals with an intolerance to gluten/wheat or diagnosed with celiac disease. Jan Bartell: (320) 297-1103 or (320) 598-3355 or Anna Landmark: (320) 226-4569.
• NA: Every Friday at 7:30 p.m. at Our Savior's Lutheran Church.
• Sexual Abuse Survivors Support Group: Meets weekly. For more information, call (320) 269-7397 or 888-564-4894.
• Women's Issues Therapy Group: Call (320) 235-5411.
Other Area Events:
• Friday, March 8: Welcome to Medicare Class- The Minnesota River Area Agency on Aging, Inc. will be teaching an introductory class on Medicare. If you are getting ready to turn 65, new to Medicare or just want information about your benefits this class is for you! The class will be held at the Montevideo Community Center, 550 1st Street, Montevideo, on March 8, 2013 at 9 a.m. For more details and to reserve a seat, please contact Ashley Ronglien at 1-800-333-2433 ext. 82024.