Events around the area. Regular Weekly and Monthly Meetings:
Regular Weekly and Monthly Meetings:
• AL-ANON: Thursdays at 8 p.m. at Our Savior's Lutheran Church and every Monday at 7 p.m. at 205 N. 8th St., Montevideo.
• American Legion Post 59: Second Monday of the month at 7:30 p.m.
• The Chippewa County-Montevideo Hospital Dementia Caregiver Support and Education Group (DCSE- "Dixie"): meets in the Clinic Conference Room at the Chippewa County-Montevideo Hospital on the second Monday of the month, from 6:30-8:00 p.m. and the second Thursday of the month from 10:30-noon. Pre-registration is not required and there is no mandatory fee.. Call Gretchen Reeves at 320-321-8266 for more information.
• Chamber Board of Directors: Second Monday of the month at noon.
• City Council: First and third Mondays at 7 p.m., at City Hall.
• Countryside Public Health WIC voucher pickup:
-March 11: Countryside Public Health, Benson 9-4
• Gluten Intolerance Support Group - For individuals with an intolerance to gluten/wheat or diagnosed with celiac disease. Jan Bartell: (320) 297-1103 or (320) 598-3355 or Anna Landmark: (320) 226-4569.
• HIV: Family and Friends Support Group: at Woodland Centers, 1125 SE 6th St., Willmar. Second and fourth Mondays at 5:30 p.m.
• School Board: Second Monday of the month at 7:30 p.m. (Middle School).
• Sexual Abuse Survivors Support Group: Meets weekly. For more information, call (320) 269-7397 or 888-564-4894.
• VFW Auxiliary: Second Monday of the month at 7 p.m.
• Women's Issues Therapy Group: Call (320) 235-5411.
• Weight Watchers: Mondays at Hope Reformed Church in Montevideo (Lincoln & 17th St.) Weigh-in at 5:30 p.m., meeting begins at 6:30 p.m.