Events around the area. Regular Weekly and Monthly Meetings:
Regular Weekly and Monthly Meetings:
• Adolescent AA: Tuesdays at 4 p.m., 145 8th Ave in Granite Falls. Call (320) 981-0302 for more information.
• Gluten Intolerance Support Group - For individuals with an intolerance to gluten/wheat or diagnosed with celiac disease. Jan Bartell: (320) 297-1103 or (320) 598-3355 or Anna Landmark: (320) 226-4569.
• Sexual Abuse Survivors Support Group: Meets weekly. For more information, call (320) 269-7397 or 888-564-4894.
• UMVRDC: Held at 6:30 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of the month at the Appleton Civic Center. The public meeting with MnDOT District 4 and 8 representatives to review projects for the Draft Area Transportation Improvement Program (ATIP) will also occur during the meeting.
• Women's Issues Therapy Group: Call (320) 235-5411.