Regular Weekly and Monthly Meetings:
• AA: Thursdays at 8 p.m. at Carnegie Hall and Sundays open meeting from 10 to 11 a.m. at the Community Center.
• AL-ANON: Thursdays at 8 p.m. at Our Savior's Lutheran Church and every Monday at 7 p.m. at 205 N. 8th St., Montevideo.
• The Chippewa County-Montevideo Hospital Dementia Caregiver Support and Education Group (DCSE- "Dixie"): meets in the Clinic Conference Room at the Chippewa County-Montevideo Hospital on the second Monday of the month, from 6:30-8:00 p.m. and the second Thursday of the month from 10:30-noon. Pre-registration is not required and there is no mandatory fee.. Call Gretchen Reeves at 320-321-8266 for more information.
• Disabled American Veterans/Auxiliary-Western Chapter #24: Second Thursday of every month at the Montevideo American Legion at 7 p.m.
• NA: Every Thursday at The House (corner of Benson Rd. & Ashmore Ave.) 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Open to all who struggle with any type of addiction. John Enstad at (320) 296-1326.
• Free health insurance counseling for older adults: The Senior LinkAge Line has trained volunteer specialists available who provide assistance with Medicare, supplemental insurance, long-term care insurance, Medicare savings programs, prescription drugs, forms assistance and much more, at the Montevideo Community Center. A trained specialist is available the second Thursday of each month from 10 a.m. - noon. Call 1-800-333-2433, ext. 82024, to set up an appointment.
• Toastmasters speaking club: Thursdays from 12 - 1 p.m., upstairs in the Willmar Public Library. Easy to follow instruction learning to be comfortable speaking before others as in seeking employment. All are welcome, all ages, come visit.
• TOPS: Thursdays at 5:30 p.m. at the Montevideo Community Center. For information call (320) 269-6294.
• Women's Issues Therapy Group: Call (320) 235-5411.