Events around the area. Regular Weekly and Monthly Meetings:
Regular Weekly and Monthly Meetings:
• Adolescent AA: Tuesdays at 4 p.m., 145 8th Ave in Granite Falls. Call (320) 981-0302 for more information.
• Countryside Public Health WIC voucher pickup:
-April 16: Countryside Public Health, Montevideo 9-3
• EDA: Third Tuesday of the month at 7:30 a.m. in the Chamber of Commerce board room.
• Flying Geese Quilters: Third Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m. at the Montevideo Community Center.
• Gluten Intolerance Support Group - For individuals with an intolerance to gluten/wheat or diagnosed with celiac disease. Jan Bartell: (320) 297-1103 or (320) 598-3355 or Anna Landmark: (320) 226-4569.
• The Metabolic Syndrome Patient Education Program Support Group: Third Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. in the Clinic Conference Room. For more information call 269-8878.
• The Metabolic Syndrome Patient Education Program Public Information Session: Third Tuesday of the month at 7:30 p.m. in the Clinic Conference Room. For more information call 269-8878.
• Sexual Abuse Survivors Support Group: Meets weekly. For more information, call (320) 269-7397 or 888-564-4894.
• Women's Issues Therapy Group: Call (320) 235-5411.
Other Area Events:
• Tuesday, April 16: LqP Conference of the WELCA to hold spring gathering- The Lac qui Parle Conference of the Women of the Evangelical Lutheran Church will hold their spring gathering Spring for Joy, on Tuesday, April 16 at First Lutheran Church, 9 Third Street, NW in Ortonville. The conference will begin at 9 a.m. with registration and coffee. For more information contact Sonja Farmer, P.O. Box 43, Marietta, MN 56257 by April 3.