Regular Weekly and Monthly Meetings:
• EAA (Experimental Aircraft Assoc.) meets at 9:30 a.m., on the last Saturday of every month at the Montevideo Airport.
• Gluten Intolerance Support Group - For individuals with an intolerance to gluten/wheat or diagnosed with celiac disease. Jan Bartell: (320) 297-1103 or (320) 598-3355 or Anna Landmark: (320) 226-4569.
• Sexual Abuse Survivors Support Group: Meets weekly. For more information, call (320) 269-7397 or 888-564-4894.
• Women’s Issues Therapy Group: Call (320) 235-5411.
Other Area Events:
• Saturday, September 28: Take Your Kids for a Walk on the Wild Side; 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. - Hike & Seek is being held on Saturday, Sept. 28, 2013, from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. Lebanon Hills Park in Eagan, Dakota County, near Minneapolis. National Wildlife Federation (NWF), America’s largest conservation organization, is pleased to announce the fourth annual Hike & Seek™ event. Hike & Seek is a family outing that inspires a child’s sense of adventure by combining a nature hike and scavenger hunt. The event brings families together for a few hours in the great outdoors for some fresh fall air and fun and provides an opportunity to rediscover nature. People are encouraged to sign up at www.hikeandseek.org early to buy tickets and then show up ready to spend some family time in nature.