Regular Weekly and Monthly Meetings:
• AL-ANON: Thursdays at 8 p.m. at Our Savior’s Lutheran Church and every Monday at 7 p.m. at 205 N. 8th St., Montevideo.
• ALS Support Group: First Monday of the month from 3:30-5 p.m. at 824 N. 11th St., Conference Room 122, Montevideo, *Meets the Second Monday of the month in July and Sept., RSVP to Gretchen Reeves, SLP at 320-226-1313, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• City Council: First and third Mondays at 7 p.m., at City Hall.
• Countryside Public Health WIC voucher pickup:
-Oct. 7: MN West Community College & Tech, Canby 9:30-1.
• Fiesta Flora Society: First Monday of the month at 1:30 p.m. at the Community Center, Call Barb Morseth at 269-9774 for info.
• Gluten Intolerance Support Group - For individuals with an intolerance to gluten/wheat or diagnosed with celiac disease. Jan Bartell: (320) 297-1103 or (320) 598-3355 or Anna Landmark: (320) 226-4569.
• Lions: First and third Mondays at noon at The Rivers.
• Sexual Abuse Survivors Support Group: Meets weekly. For more information, call (320) 269-7397 or 888-564-4894.
• Women’s Issues Therapy Group: Call (320) 235-5411.
Center at 6:30 p.m. For more information, call Claudia (320) 226-9296.
• Weight Watchers: Mondays at Hope Reformed Church in Montevideo (Lincoln & 17th St.) Weigh-in at 5:30 p.m., meeting begins at 6:30 p.m.
• Writer’s Ink: First Monday of each month at the Montevideo-Chippewa County Library.