At the Montevideo City Council meeting tonight, the following items are on the agenda:
- Presentation of a Life Saving Award to Montevideo Police Sergeant Ken Schule and Officer Charles Beery.
- Consider sale of seized/surplus items for sale by the Police Department.
- Consider resolution fixing time and place for regular city council meetings for 2014.
- Consider authorizing business and liquor licenses for 2014.
- Consider request for renewal of 2 a.m. closing of liquor establishment Groat's, INC.
- Consideration of year 2014/2015 motor fuel quotes.
- Consider setting dates for council worksessions.
- Closed session to reconsider proposal by the Co-op Credit Union for Acquisition of a city-owned lot in the Ost Subdivision.
The City Council meeting begins at 7 p.m. at the Montevideo City Hall.